6 hours Texas and NCBTMB CE’s)
During this workshop, participants will learn the basics of how essential oils work and methods for applying the oils. Included with be studies supporting the application of oils for specific effects. Specific oils will be reviewed, with opportunities to create blends and experience the effects. A starter kit of oils is provided with the class. The starter kit is an extra cost.
What you will learn:
- 6 common essential oils and their qualities
- Techniques for applying essential oils
- Application of specific oils to specific indications
- Indications and contraindications of aromatherapy
- Precautions and contra-indications when working with essential oils
- How to determine essential oil quality
- How to obtain high-quality oils
Essential oils will be provided for use in class Essential oils can be ordered after class if desired.