(6 hours Texas and NCBTMB CE’s)
During this workshop, participants will learn the basics of how essential oils work and methods for applying the oils. Included with the studies supporting the application of oils for specific effects. Specific oils will be reviewed, with opportunities to create blends and experience the effects. A starter kit of 6 essential oils is provided with the class. The starter kit is an extra cost (the kit is provided by Earth Angel Oils).
What you will learn:
- 6 common essential oils (Pine, Rosemary, Marjoram, Lemongrass, Clove, and Bergamot) and their qualities
- Techniques for applying essential oils
- Application of specific oils for specific indications
- Contra-indications of aromatherapy
- Precautions and safety when working with essential oils
- How to determine essential oil quality
- How to obtain high-quality oils
The supply charge provides each student with a sample set of the six oils to use during class, and take remainder home.
Additional essential oils and support products will be demonstrated during class, and can be ordered if desired.